- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Grand Canyon
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639