- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- New Zealand.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- The city of New York.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh Remove
Payne, a member of the 4th Virginia Cavalry, C.S.A., was wounded and captured during the Battle of Williamsburg, Va., in May 1862. This map depicts the area of the Virginia Peninsula between Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862