- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Appomattox Remove Location: Richmond Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps