- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- China-India border.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Ivory Coast.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Fauquier County Remove
Shows the movement of troops in a three county area extending from Warrenton, Va., in Fauquier County through Manassas, Va., in Prince William County, ending to the east around Centreville and Fairfax, Va., in Fairfax County, during the Second Battle of Manassas or Bull Run.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861