- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Subject: Alexandria Remove Location: Fort Ellsworth Remove
Shows the locations of Union fortifications surrounding Alexandria, Va., including forts Lyon and Ellsworth in Fairfax County. The locations of Hunting Creek and the Potomac River are also indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862