- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Subject: Bull Run Campaign, 2nd Remove
Concerns the placement of Union and Rebel forces, including the headquarters of General Samuel P. Heintzelman, for the last scene of fighting of the Second Bull Run Campaign, June-September, 1862. Covers portions of Fairfax County, Va., including the area around Chantilly and Germantown.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-09-01