- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Republic of Liberia
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Subject: Falls Church Remove
Map of Falls Church and vicinity of Lewinsville, Virginia : shewing [sic] Union picket lines October 30th 1862.
Map shows the area surrounding Falls Church in Fairfax County, Va. The Loudoun & Hampshire Railroad is also indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861