- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Charles City County Remove
Shows the route used by the retreating Union forces to march from Malvern Hill (Henrico County) to Harrison's Landing (Charles City County), July 2, 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862