- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Grand Canyon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The city of New York.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Location: Charles City County Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove
Shows the route used by the retreating Union forces to march from Malvern Hill (Henrico County) to Harrison's Landing (Charles City County), July 2, 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-07-01