- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- China-India border.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Location: Charles City County Remove Location: New Kent County Remove
Map of the counties of Charles City, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, King William, New Kent, and part of the counties of Caroline and Louisa, Virginia.
"Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Maj. Gen. J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer."--apears above title. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, geographic features and land owners. With ...
- Contributor: Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864