- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Location: Hanover County Remove Location: Goochland County Remove
Map of the counties of Charles City, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, King William, New Kent, and part of the counties of Caroline and Louisa, Virginia.
"Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Maj. Gen. J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer."--apears above title. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, geographic features and land owners. With ...
- Contributor: Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864