- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- China-India border.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Chesterfield County Remove
Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office, D.N.V. Maj. W.H. Stevens Chief Eng. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, sectioned in 2 and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H40 LC Land ownership maps, 1280 Annotated on the reverse in pencil, "Gen. Lee's." No longer visible because of mounting. Available also through the Library of Congress web ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862