- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: Appomattox Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps