- New Zealand.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Charles City County Remove
Shows the terrain over which the Peninsula Campaign was waged during March-June 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1870