- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- General map of Cairo.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Winchester Remove Location: Berkeley County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of some residents. Accompanied by photocopy of text: Topographical description of the counties of Frederick, Berkeley & Jefferson : situated in the state of Virginia, in which the author has described the natural curiosities of those counties ... to which is added a beautiful map of those counties / by Charles Varle. 34 p. ; 22 cm. (original ...
- Contributor: Varle, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1809