- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- New Zealand.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Grand Canyon
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Winchester Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863