- [Base map of Alabama].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Winchester Remove Location: Jefferson County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of some residents. Accompanied by photocopy of text: Topographical description of the counties of Frederick, Berkeley & Jefferson : situated in the state of Virginia, in which the author has described the natural curiosities of those counties ... to which is added a beautiful map of those counties / by Charles Varle. 34 p. ; 22 cm. (original ...
- Contributor: Varle, Charles - Jones, Benjamin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1809