- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Liberia
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639