- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Grand Canyon
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- General map of Cairo.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Ivory Coast.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639