- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Chicago, central business section.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861