- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861