- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The city of New York.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- New Zealand.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Location: Chesterfield Couinty Remove
Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office, D.N.V. Maj. W.H. Stevens Chief Eng. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, sectioned in 2 and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H40 LC Land ownership maps, 1280 Annotated on the reverse in pencil, "Gen. Lee's." No longer visible because of mounting. Available also through the Library of Congress web ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862