- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The city of New York.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Subject: Chesterfield County Remove
Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office, D.N.V. Maj. W.H. Stevens Chief Eng. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, sectioned in 2 and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H40 LC Land ownership maps, 1280 Annotated on the reverse in pencil, "Gen. Lee's." No longer visible because of mounting. Available also through the Library of Congress web ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry) - Stevens, W. H. (Walter H.) - Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862