- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639