- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of Liberia
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Virginia Remove
Gift; Charlotte Houtz; March 18, 2014. Includes text, 2 insets, vicinity map, and color illustrations. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Parry, Debi
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2013