- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Chart of the Potomac River and Eastern Branch from the Sister Islands to Geesboro Point and thence to the Navy Yard Bridge : with the topography of the adjacent country : made ...
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by contours and soundings. Also shows block numbers and major buildings. "Approved--T.C. Mendenhall, Superintendent, U.S.C. & G.S." Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy fold-lined, taped, and annotated in pencil: Original is in Coast Survey. DCP
- Contributor: Ewing, Maskell C. - U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1837