- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Republic of Liberia
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861