- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861