- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Atlantic States Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863