- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Atlantic States Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Krebs, Charles G. - United States Coast Survey - W.H. & O.H. Morrison (Firm)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863