- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Ivory Coast.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Yellowstone National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Darnestown Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. DLC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865