- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- China-India border.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Fort Mahan Region Remove
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Black ink, red ink, and lead pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. At lower right: 211, L. Sheet 10. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 691.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault DCP
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860