- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Georgetown Remove Contributor: Latrobe, Benjamin Henry Remove
[Plans and sections of the proposed continuation of the Washington Canal from Rock Creek to Little Falls of the Potomac, Washington D.C.] /
Section III also covers lower part of Georgetown. Drawn by Nicholas King. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map no. I drawn in 2 sections and oriented with north toward the upper left. Mounted on cloth backing. Some maps include text, inset, or 1 or 2 longitudinal sections of canal. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington 74 Vault ...
- Contributor: Latrobe, Benjamin Henry - King, N. (Nicholas)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1802
Look inside: 4 results