- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Poolesville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865