- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Subject: Washington (D.C.) Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861