- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Cadastral survey map showing lot numbers and some initials of proprietors. Alternate title in ink on verso: Plan of Carrollsburg that now forms a part of Washington City. Brown and red inks. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Originally drawn on 2 sheets. Fold-lined, missing small sections, and mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Deakins, Francis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1770