- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Washington Remove Contributor: Boschke, A. Remove Subject: Arlington County (Va.) Remove
Partial cadastral map showing some householders' names, individual buildings, and vegetation. Relief shown by contours and hachures. Depths shown by contours and soundings. Also covers Virginia shoreline zone. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1861, by D. McClelland, Blanchard & Mohun, Hugh B. Sweeny, and Thos. Blagden, in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the District of Columbia." Oriented ...
- Contributor: Boschke, A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861