- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Shows the farm near the mouth of New River, at Gauley, Fayette County, West Virginia and names of some residents. Pen-and-ink on tracing paper, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H321 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 415.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1868