- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Shows the farm near the mouth of New River, at Gauley, Fayette County, West Virginia and names of some residents. Pen-and-ink on tracing paper, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H321 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 415.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1868