- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: Western Hemisphere Remove Contributor: Boazio, Baptista Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Books - Maps
- Date: 1589