- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- China-India border.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: Western Hemisphere Remove Contributor: Boazio, Baptista Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results