- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The city of New York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: Western Hemisphere Remove Location: Great Britain Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1585
Look inside: 5 results