- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A capital do Brasil.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: Western Hemisphere Remove Subject: Cartagena (Colombia) Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results