- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- New Zealand.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: Western Hemisphere Remove Subject: Colombia Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results