- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639