- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- New Zealand.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- General map of Cairo.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1560-1569 Remove Online Format: Image Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Spanish. Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, blue, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. LC Luso-Hispanic world, 28 LC Nautical charts on vellum, 9 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1565