- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Republic of Liberia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861