- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove Location: East Tennessee Remove
Railroads are colored red, drainage is blue, and some roads are brown. A few corrections in ink are indicated in the vicinity of Chattanooga. Relief shown by hachures. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S162, 393.5 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy sectioned into 37 pieces and mounted on cloth-backing.
- Contributor: Michler, N. (Nathaniel) - Michler, N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862