- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Grand Canyon
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove Location: Middle Remove
Railroads are colored red, drainage is blue, and some roads are brown. A few corrections in ink are indicated in the vicinity of Chattanooga. Relief shown by hachures. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S162, 393.5 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy sectioned into 37 pieces and mounted on cloth-backing.
- Contributor: Michler, N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862