- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York City Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670