- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Ivory Coast.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846