- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: International Boundary Commission, United States and Mexico Remove
Rio Grande between Matamoros, Tamaulipas showing monument on the Railroad Bridge. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: International Boundary Commission, United States and Mexico
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1910