- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The city of New York.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:830,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris. "Tome I, no. 46." From the author's Le petit atlas maritime. 1764. Includes "Remarques sur la Rivière Rouge" and inset "Carte de l'establissement françois sur la Rivière Rouge." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 779 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1764