- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Grand Canyon
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Quebec Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777